UNIVERSAL CUE UN 115-10
- Stunning designs and superb craftsmanship allow the Universal Series 115 cues to stand out amongst all the others.
- standard with a Universal P shaft – selected Premium grade North American maple with low deflection technology - will take your game to a whole new level by reducing deflection more than any other shaft on the market.
- The XTC Ferrule with Hybrid Density construction, decreases vibration by 47%.
- Radial Stainless Steel 10T joint. Unlike other joints the radial doesn’t use a shaft insert – it screws tightly and directly into Phenolic, giving you the solid, buzz-free feel of wood to wood.
- The Phenolic construction in both the butt and shaft combats moisture and warpage.
- The four piece core construction is designed to strengthen power and dynamic transmission.
- Combined with the Everest tip
- Steel joint, this cue produces a firm hit, which provides extra confidence and feel when playing every shot.